Where your passion for art begins. We provide quality and affordable art to enhance your home or business.
This medium size backpack is just what you need for daily use or sports activities! The pockets (including one for your laptop) give plenty of room for all your necessities, while the water-resistant material will protect them from the weather.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Dimensions: H 16⅞" (42cm), W 12¼" (31cm), D 3⅞" (10cm)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, front pocket with a zipper, and a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
Christopher M. Farris, M.Ed.
C.M. Farris Fine Art is an online art store. We sell canvas prints and framed prints of original artwork painted by Christopher M. Farris. Our mission is to provide you with quality art at an affordable price to enhance any home or office and spread our passion for art worldwide.Christopher M. Farris was born and raised in Birmingham, Alabama. His interest in art began at a young age with a love for drawing and painting. He studied Fine Art at Alabama A & M University and Lemoyne-Owen College. During his college years he used many art mediums but was drawn to acrylic paint. He has committed himself to growing and perfecting his craft as an artist. His work is inspired by his everyday journey through life, love and family. He also draws inspiration from master artist from different art periods. Christopher States' the goal of my art is to capture a moment in time and bring the viewer with me on a journey of discovery within the art and themselves' and take them to a place 'where passion begins and art transcends all limits.'I have been a professional artist for 16 years where within that time span I have owned two art studios and currently teach visual art while continuing to explore art professionally.